First of all, our website is called Losing Fat Quickly, not losing weight quickly, and that's not an accident. There is a huge difference many people don't realize. Losing weight might mean losing body water, dehydrating yourself or even losing bone density, which is anything but healthy. So when you hear someone talking about losing weight and discussing how many pounds they have lost, stay away. Because some of those techniques for weight loss might dehydrate you and initially make it seem like it's working, but instead end up causing irreparable harm to your health.
We concentrate our attention specifically on losing fat. Because excessive fat is what causes most health problems. And excessive fat is what makes your body look unattractive.
Unlike other websites, we don't sell any pills or products or magical guru recipes claiming to help you lose some specific number of pounds over a specific number of days. Instead, we let our users share what has helped them lose fat, get into shape, get healthy and look great.
Everyone is different and your results might vary, but all information on our website is completely unbiased. Our users simply have no reason to lie to you. They are people just like you.
And we provide a free platform for you and them to communicate. So you get to discover this information straight from the source, from other people, not from editors of some magazine or sales reps of some company.
This is what makes us different from other "weight loss" websites out there that try to sell you something while claiming they are trying to help you.
You'll be receiving our digest with the most honest accounts of people who are in the process of losing fat, those who've successfully lost enough fat to meet their goals to look great, feel awesome and be healthy, and those who are successfully keeping it off in the long term.
Here are just some of the topics we are talking about right now (see if anything interests you):
• Specific ways of losing fat off your stomach and hips without turning your D-cups into B-cups in the process. After all, imagine how great it would be if you still had most of your breast mass and volume, with more pleasing shape, and at the same time skinnier waist and even little something taken off the hips.
• Not to mention the shape of your butt. Imagine your butt getting round and slightly smaller. And much firmer. Just imagine for a minute that you body would look like that. Bigger than average boobs, smaller waist, round and firm butt. Just perfect.
• How do deal with a plateau. You keep losing weight (in a healthy way, by losing fat) and at some point you are still slightly overweight, but your progress has stopped. Nothing you do seems to be working anymore. How to shake up your routine and your diet to break though this plateau and keep losing more fat until you are happy with the way you look.
• Not gaining back all the fat you've lost. For some people, this is even more difficult than losing fat in the first place.
• How to stop feeling hungry, especially in the evenings. Without forcing or torturing yourself.
• How soon after losing fat do you stop being invisible to the opposite sex? At which point do men start looking at you like they do at other women, while pretending they aren't looking?
• Don't start losing fat too aggressively. You'll run out of steam and break down. Instead, do it slowly, methodically, and soon (much sooner than you think), you'll see the results.
• If you ever have a question or need help, you can always ask, and we'll cover your question in the following digest issue.
• And of course, it's all completely FREE!
• Let me repeat that. Since for some reason a lot of people contact us asking if the membership is really free: we are a social website for people who want to lose fat, so we don't sell anything, and we don't charge any fees. It's as simple as that.
Here is how to proceed and what to expect:
Enter your name and e-mail address below, and you'll be instantly added to our mailing list distribution. You'll receive a one-time confirmation e-mail. Right after that, the first e-mail with today's digest will be forwarded to you. The signup process is completely automated, so you are just a few minutes away from discovering what our existing users already received earlier today. You'll get up to speed right away on what's the latest on our website, without any long introductions or other delays.
Going forward, the next digest will be released in just a few hours. So please make sure to sign up right now, because otherwise you'll miss it.